Tuesday, January 8, 2013

time for take off...

welcome to pearls.in.places! as I venture overseas to spend my spring semester in london, this blog will capture my curious incidents, characteristic wanderings and clear obsession with all things lovely. after months of making "to do" lists and weeks of wakeful worrying over everyday details, I just might be ready to jet off to my latest destination!

my excitement keeps building as I think of all london has to offer: fantastic museums, incredible architecture, wellington rainboots, kate middleton, cups of tea... and so it goes on! I chose london for its unique mixture of historic patriotism and modern city life where its reputation as an iconic fashion capital will offer incredible inspiration. mod mini skirts by mary quant, classic trenches from burberry and elaborate evening wear a la alexander mcqueen have all shaped our modern style and it will be incredible to see where they all began!

I hope to keep you up to date on my latest musings: whether a monday museum trip, friday plane ride to paris or a weekend spent window shopping... follow along as I share how I'm finding the pearl in every day!



1 comment:

  1. can't wait to hear about your travels! and you know i'm digging the kate background :)

    ReplyDelete