Sunday, February 24, 2013

this week : fashion & football

this week started out with me pretending I was a part of london fashion week as I shamelessly went people & prada watching after class at somerset house. it is by far the best people watching you could possibly find with the most outrageous ensembles mixed in with the truly classic and tasteful... a great kick of inspiration as I made my way through a busy week of fighting off a cold and preparing/procrastinating for midterms. instead of writing essays I found myself making brief vintage shopping trips and watching sherlock on netflix... 

as we rolled into the weekend, an exhausted caryn & I decided we would simply spend all of friday at the book club sipping cappuccinos while posting up on our laptops. on saturday, I went with a large group from school went to the fulham v. stoke football match. slightly freezing, but the winning score & a hot chocolate made it all the more enjoyable! 


inside somerset house where all the shows were happening
 a few stylish individuals I was able to sneak a snap of on my iphone

 my blue mug at the book club was a perfect contrast for the overcast skies outside
 street art happiness in shoreditch : another green bear was captioned "I love you this much!" with his arms outstretched
 let's go fulham!
a few of the loyal fans of the day strategically wearing neutral colors...

No comments:

Post a Comment